Our Philosophy is to promote among the students:
The curriculum provided by the school plays a predominant role in shaping the students and translating the above Philosophy into reality. This is evident in the mission of the school which works towards Education for Life.
OUR OBJECTIVESIn the context of the school Philosophy and the Mission, the Objectives of the Institution are to :-
- Prepare the students towards the achievement of academic excellence in the context of life long learning.
- Provide the students with social skills, emotional maturity, and psychological fortitude through the Value Inculcation Programme (VIP).
- Prepare the students to live in a multicultural, multi-religious, and international community through the ‘Knowledge of the World’ (KNOW) programme.
- Promote among the students intellectual flexibility and creativity through Creativity Nurturing Programme (CNP).
- Train the students, through aesthetic education, to appreciate the finest human endeavour in the fields of Art, culture and literature through the Music Appreciation Programme (MAP) and Literature Appreciation Programmes (LAP).
- Nurture among the students leadership qualities and Public Speaking skills as part of personality development.
- Encourage individual thinking and personal organization through co-curricular programmes.
- Motivate the students to develop competitive spirit and healthy sportsmanship.